There are many reasons why I have refrained from getting the latest iPhone, ePhone, pPhone or any other communication device that requires me to give the service provider a shit-ton of personal info. that they will leak to third-parties and claim they were hacked.
- No one can hack into my account and steal my Justin Bieber wallpaper.
- I can avoid calling certain people by saying, “I’m low on minutes.”
- I’m not tempted to surf the web while driving.
- Google can’t track my location and send me pop-up ads to stores I’m standing near.
- I’m not obligated to a 10 year contract with a $200 early termination fee.
- My phone cost me 30$ [enough said there].